Sunday, July 13, 2014

Christmas in July!


It's that time of year again!!  This past year has gone by so fast - where has the time gone!  Once again, we have Christmas in July!!  We will be making 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs)!  These adorable items are made will the Close to My Heart paper - Sparkle & Shine!  I just love how the sparkles coordinate with the stamps!  This will be a great start for your Holiday giving!

This workshop will be held on Saturday, July 19 at 10:00 am
Location: Fenske's Country Market 17719 Telge Rd (1/2 mile north of Grant)

The cost = $25
Please bring scissors and double-sided tape!

This class is limited to 8 people so sign up soon!!
If interested please send me an email at andriagoetz@yahoo.com.

Thanks for visiting!

Andi

ANNOUNCEMENT:
In the past, I have had several people RSVP for workshops and then do not come.  Each of these classes takes a great deal of my time to prepare and I have up-front costs associated with the supplies.  In order to continue offering these classes, I am now going to require payment with RSVP.  I will be accepting PayPal at akrohe@yahoo.com.   
I truly enjoy these classes and love the 'girl time' it allows - we always have so much fun!  I apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause. 
I realize that unforeseen events will arise that may prevent someone who has RSVP'd and paid for the workshop to not be available for the class.  I will make every effort to make sure you can complete the project either: getting the supplies to you for completion on your own; re-scheduling a different time that works for each of us; or simply creating the project for you on the original workshop evening!  Thank you for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment