Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Altered Canvas Journal!


This month we will be altering this fantastic Canvas Journal!  This is a retired Close to My Heart product that I have been wanting to decorate for some time now!  After months of thinking of just the right embellishments, it is now complete and ready for everyone to make!  It even comes with a matching pen!

This little cutie would be perfect for starting that journal you have been putting off or as a great gift for a special girl/woman in your life!

This workshop will be available on:

Tuesday, August 12 at 6:30 pm
Location:  Andi's Craft Room
Deadline to register is August 8 (limited to 5 attendees)

The cost = $15
Please bring scissors and double-sided tape!

If interested please send me an email at andriagoetz@yahoo.com.
If this date does not work with your schedule but you would like to create this project - let me know & I am sure we can work something out!!

Thanks for visiting!

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment