Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Avonlea Kraft Container & Mini Card!!



This month we will be using the Close to My Heart Kraft Container and the retired Avonlea paper to make this beautiful gift box!  We will also make a coordinating 3x3 gift card!  This paper is so pretty and I love the matching brocade assortment!

This workshop will be available on:

Tuesday, September 23 at 6:30 pm
Location:  Andi's Craft Room
Deadline to register is September 8 (limited to 5 attendees) so that I can be sure that the Kraft Containers arrive in time!


 The cost = $15
Please bring scissors and double-sided tape!

If interested please send me an email at andriagoetz@yahoo.com.
If this date does not work with your schedule but you would like to create this project - let me know & I am sure we can work something out!!

Thanks for visiting!


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment