Thursday, May 29, 2014

5 Cards and Journaling Card Box!



Back by popular demand - CARDS!! 
For the June workshop we will be making 5 cards for all occasions and a My Creations Journaling Card Box to store them in!  For the cards, we will be using the Holiday Tags stamp set and you will get to pick the occasions you want!:  Birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah - you get the idea!!

We will be covering the Card Box with the fantastic (though retired :( ) Scholastic paper pack.  I just love how versatile this paper can be!  The card colors coordinate nicely with the colors in the paper pack making this a great gift idea!

 This workshop will be available on the following date:
 
Tuesday, June 24 at 6:30 pm
Location:  Fenske's Country Market 17719 Telge Rd (1/2 mile north of Grant)
Deadline to register is June 6 
(I will need to order the Card Boxes so to receive them in time I most know by this date!!)

The cost = $18
Please bring a scissors and double-sided tape!

If interested please send me an email at andriagoetz@yahoo.com.
If this date does not work with your schedule but you would like to create this project - let me know & I am sure we can work something out!!
Thanks for visiting!

Andi
 
ANNOUNCEMENT:
In the past, I have had several people RSVP for workshops and then do not come.  Each of these classes takes a great deal of my time to prepare and I have up-front costs associated with the supplies.  In order to continue offering these classes, I am now going to require payment with RSVP.  I will be accepting PayPal at akrohe@yahoo.com.   
I truly enjoy these classes and love the 'girl time' it allows - we always have so much fun!  I apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause. 
I realize that unforeseen events will arise that may prevent someone who has RSVP'd and paid for the workshop to not be available for the class.  I will make every effort to make sure you can complete the project either: getting the supplies to you for completion on your own; re-scheduling a different time that works for each of us; or simply creating the project for you on the original workshop evening!  Thank you for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment