Sunday, January 5, 2020

Fabric Heart Canvas & Fortune Cookies!




Love is in the Air!  I know we just finished with the holiday season but Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  I admit - I don't do much decorating for Valentines' - but when I saw this idea on Pinterest I just had to make one!

This month are will be making a decorative fabric flower heart canvas and 3 Valentine's fortune cookies!  These fabric flowers are so much fun to make.  (We made these in 2014 for our Base & Bling necklaces - HERE!
The fortunate cookies are so cute and so easy!  and the 'fortunes' can be whatever you choose!


This workshop will be available on the following date:

Tuesday, January 21 at 6:30 pm
Location:  Andi's Craft Room
Deadline to register is January 13

The cost = $15

There is nothing to bring for this project - I will supply everything that you will need!!

If interested please send me an email at andriagoetz@yahoo.com.
As always - if this date does not work with your schedule but you would like to create this project - let me know & I am sure we can work something out!!
Thanks for visiting!

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment