Saturday, January 2, 2016

Valentine's Wreath!




I just loved making this wreath back in June of last year (see it here) that I thought it would make a great a Valentine's Wreath - and I was right!!  I just love how the mix of colors and textures blend together in this project and I'm sure you will to!

This workshop will be available on the following date:

Tuesday, January 26 at 6:30 pm
Location:  Andi's Craft Room
Deadline to register is January 20

The cost = $20

There is nothing to bring for this project - I will supply everything that you will need!!

If interested please send me an email at andriagoetz@yahoo.com.
As always - if this date does not work with your schedule but you would like to create this project - let me know & I am sure we can work something out!!
Thanks for visiting!

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment